Gwen Stefani pregnant: reports
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Singer and songwriter Gwen Stefani, whose 2004 album "Love. Angel. Music. Baby." proved to be a breakout solo hit, is pregnant with her second child with husband Gavin Rossdale, according to several news reports on Tuesday.
Celebrity Web site People.com quoted Douglas Rossdale, Gavin's father, as saying, "the whole family are delighted."
"We are very much looking forward to another grandchild," he said.
A Los Angeles-based spokesman for Stefani was not immediately available to comment.
Stefani, 38, and Rossdale, 40, who gained fame in British rock band Bush, have one other child, a son named Kingston who was born in 2006. Stefani and Rossdale were married in 2002.
California native Stefani rose to record stardom singing for the band No Doubt in the 1980s and 1990s. "Love. Angel. Music. Baby" was her first solo album. In 2006, she released another solo effort, "Sweet Escape."
(Reporting by Bob Tourtellotte; Editing by Cynthia Osterman)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- North Korea says Jang Song Thaek, uncle of leader Kim Jong Un, executed
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
Thousands line up to say goodbye to Nelson Mandela, whose body is lying in state in Pretoria. Slideshow