- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
ANA to buy 60 Boeing planes for $5.7 bln - paper
TOKYO Jan 31 (Reuters) - All Nippon Airways (9202.T), Japan's second-largest airline, will spend about 600 billion yen ($5.7 billion) to buy about 60 new fuel-efficient planes from Boeing (BA.N), the Nikkei business daily reported on Thursday.
ANA will buy the new planes over the next four years to combat soaring jet fuel prices, the newspaper said.
The new fleet is expected to include 28 Boeing 737-700s and 737-800s, 26 midsize 787s and five of the larger 777-300s, the Nikkei said. ($1=106.23 Yen)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this