REG-Tellings Golden Miller Group PLC: Total Voting Rights and Capital
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Tellings Golden Miller Group Plc (the "Company") Total Voting Rights and Capital In conformity with the Financial Services Authority's Disclosure and Transparency Rules, the Company gives notice that its voting capital as at 31 January 2008 consists of: Ordinary Shares Nominal Value Ordinary Shares held in Treasury 22,973,499 7 p £1,595,544.93 - As the Company does not hold any ordinary shares in Treasury, its total number of voting rights equals its capital. The above figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in the Company under the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules. Enquiries Tellings Golden Miller Group plc 020 8757 4700 Stephen Telling Chairman Nominated Adviser 020 7492 4777 City Financial Associates Limited Tony Rawlinson Chairman END
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Asian stocks slip, euro hits one-year low on ECB uncertainty
- Fiji says Syrian rebels want compensation, removal from terror list