Point Therapeutics may file for Chapter 11
Feb 4 (Reuters) - Point Therapeutics Inc POTP.O said in a regulatory filing that it may file for bankruptcy protection under Chapter 11 if the merger with privately held Dara BioSciences fails and no other strategic deal is completed.
In October 2007, biopharmaceutical company Point Therapeutics agreed to be acquired by Dara BioSciences, financial terms of which were not disclosed. (Reporting by Shivani Singh in Bangalore; Editing by Himani Sarkar)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |