Gaiam files for public offering of solar goods unit
NEW YORK Feb 7 (Reuters) - Gaiam Inc (GAIA.O) said on Thursday it is planning an initial public offering of a minority interest in its Real Goods Solar unit to optimize the unit's potential and create additional value for Gaiam shareholders.
The company said it had filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission relating to a proposed offering of shares of Real Goods Solar's Class A common stock and has reserved the Nasdaq ticker symbol 'RSOL'.
Real Goods Solar is a residential solar energy integrator offering the supply, installation and maintenance of solar energy systems. (Reporting by Yinka Adegoke; Editing by David Cowell)
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- China's airspace zone has caused apprehension: Biden |
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin