Light Sciences withdraws IPO plans; cites market conditions
Feb 8 (Reuters) - Light Sciences Oncology Inc on Friday filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to withdraw its initial public offering, citing unfavorable market conditions.
The company had earlier filed to offer 5.25 million shares at an estimated price of $14 to $16 apiece. Its stock had been approved for listing on the Nasdaq under the symbol "LSON." (Reporting by Sayantani Ghosh in Bangalore;)
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing, presumed crashed in South China Sea |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official