Kraft hikes Maxwell House, Yuban coffee prices
NEW YORK Feb 12 (Reuters) - Kraft Foods Inc KFT.N said on Tuesday it raised list prices on its Maxwell House and Yuban roast and ground coffees, citing high green coffee prices, spokeswoman Bridget MacConnell said.
The move will see a price increase of 15 cents per equivalent lb, effective Feb. 12, MacConnell said.
Instant coffees will see an increase of 3 cents per ounce, she said.
The price hike follows Monday's move by Procter & Gamble (PG.N), the largest U.S. roaster and industry trendsetter, to raise its list prices for Folgers Ground and Instant coffee brands by 6 percent. (Reporting by Marcy Nicholson)
- Israel says shoots down Gaza drone as calls for truce mount |
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |