Kraft hikes Maxwell House, Yuban coffee prices
NEW YORK Feb 12 (Reuters) - Kraft Foods Inc KFT.N said on Tuesday it raised list prices on its Maxwell House and Yuban roast and ground coffees, citing high green coffee prices, spokeswoman Bridget MacConnell said.
The move will see a price increase of 15 cents per equivalent lb, effective Feb. 12, MacConnell said.
Instant coffees will see an increase of 3 cents per ounce, she said.
The price hike follows Monday's move by Procter & Gamble (PG.N), the largest U.S. roaster and industry trendsetter, to raise its list prices for Folgers Ground and Instant coffee brands by 6 percent. (Reporting by Marcy Nicholson)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video