Jarmusch and Murray reunite for road thriller
BERLIN (Hollywood Reporter) - Writer/director Jim Jarmusch has enlisted past collaborators Bill Murray and Tilda Swinton along with Mexican actor Gael Garcia Bernal for his upcoming thriller "The Limits of Control."
The road movie centers on a mysterious loner who attempts to complete a criminal job. The film will shoot this month on location in the Spanish cities of Madrid, Seville and Almeria. It will be distributed in the U.S. by Focus Features.
"Control" marks the third teaming between Jarmusch and Murray after "Coffee and Cigarettes" and the art-house hit "Broken Flowers." Swinton also appeared in "Broken Flowers" along with Sharon Stone, Jessica Lange, Chloe Sevigny and Julie Delpy.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea