Jarmusch and Murray reunite for road thriller
BERLIN (Hollywood Reporter) - Writer/director Jim Jarmusch has enlisted past collaborators Bill Murray and Tilda Swinton along with Mexican actor Gael Garcia Bernal for his upcoming thriller "The Limits of Control."
The road movie centers on a mysterious loner who attempts to complete a criminal job. The film will shoot this month on location in the Spanish cities of Madrid, Seville and Almeria. It will be distributed in the U.S. by Focus Features.
"Control" marks the third teaming between Jarmusch and Murray after "Coffee and Cigarettes" and the art-house hit "Broken Flowers." Swinton also appeared in "Broken Flowers" along with Sharon Stone, Jessica Lange, Chloe Sevigny and Julie Delpy.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea
Time magazine named Pope Francis as its Person of the Year, crediting him with shifting the message of the Catholic Church. Slideshow