- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- British soldier hacked to death in suspected Islamist attack
Martha Stewart to buy TV chef's media properties: report
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc is to acquire the media and licensed properties of TV chef Emeril Lagasse for around $50 million in cash and stock, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.
The Journal said Martha Stewart Living will acquire the rights to television programs such as "The Essence of Emeril" and "Emeril Live" which show on the Food Network as well as a dozen cookbooks and other media-related properties.
Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia was not immediately available for comment.
(Reporting by Yinka Adegoke; editing by Sue Thomas)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this