Soros reports 5.15 pct stake in RF Micro Devices
WASHINGTON Feb 25 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor George Soros reported on Monday that his fund holds a 5.15 percent stake in the common stock of RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD.O).
Soros Fund Management disclosed in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that it owns 15.8 million shares of the maker of chips for mobile phones.
The filing indicated that the holdings are a passive stake and did not reveal when the fund acquired the shares or for what purpose. (Reporting by Karey Wutkowski)
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 1-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $344 million, fourth biggest in its history
- Ukrainian riot police clash with protesters in Kiev square