Soros reports 5.15 pct stake in RF Micro Devices
WASHINGTON Feb 25 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor George Soros reported on Monday that his fund holds a 5.15 percent stake in the common stock of RF Micro Devices Inc (RFMD.O).
Soros Fund Management disclosed in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that it owns 15.8 million shares of the maker of chips for mobile phones.
The filing indicated that the holdings are a passive stake and did not reveal when the fund acquired the shares or for what purpose. (Reporting by Karey Wutkowski)
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking