ESS Data Recovery Purchases Web Domain Name ''datarecovery.com'' for $1.7M
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
ST. LOUIS--(Business Wire)-- In an effort to set itself apart from the growing number of new data recovery companies, ESS Data Recovery Inc. today announced the purchase of the domain datarecovery.com. "Our existing customers know that we're a leader in the extremely competitive data recovery industry because we provide a better service than our competition. It's fitting to have a domain name that reflects that," said Ben Carmitchel, the company's president. "Both existing and new clients will benefit from easily finding our website when checking on the status of their case, researching information about data recovery, or referring us to a friend." Since many customers already know ESS's existing domain name of essdatarecovery.com, ESS customers visiting datarecovery.com will be seamlessly forwarded to essdatarecovery.com. Formed in 1997, ESS Data Recovery is a worldwide leader in data recovery services and computer forensics. Through its three US locations, it services thousands of clients each year, from Fortune 500 companies to home computer users. ESS Data Recovery provides data recovery from hard drives, RAID arrays, iPods, flash drives, and other forms of media. They can be contacted at 1.800.237.4200 or through their website at datarecovery.com. ESS Data Recovery Ben Carmitchel, 618/307-0068 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2008
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'