New Line Cinema to become unit of Warner Bros
NEW YORK Feb 28 (Reuters) - Time Warner Inc (TWX.N) said on Thursday it will consolidate its New Line Cinema film studio under Warner Bros. Entertainment.
New Line's Co-Chairmen and Co-CEOs Robert Shaye and Michael Lynne have elected to leave the studio, which will become a unit of Warner Bros., but are in discussions about possible future business relationships with the company, Time Warner said. (Reporting by Tiffany Wu, editing by Phil Berlowitz)
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data