Pioneer to cease output of plasma panels, source says
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Pioneer Corp is finalizing plans to stop all production of plasma display panels, an industry source said on Tuesday, confirming an earlier report in the Nikkei business daily.
Pioneer is likely to buy panels from Matsushita Electric Industrial Co, the source said.
(Reporting by Kentaro Hamada)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Governor Christie's trustworthiness takes a hit in New Jersey poll