Pioneer to cease output of plasma panels, source says
TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan's Pioneer Corp is finalizing plans to stop all production of plasma display panels, an industry source said on Tuesday, confirming an earlier report in the Nikkei business daily.
Pioneer is likely to buy panels from Matsushita Electric Industrial Co, the source said.
(Reporting by Kentaro Hamada)
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Plane with first coffins of Malaysian airliner victims leaves Ukraine |