Bostwick Laboratories files for $100 mln IPO
WASHINGTON, March 7
WASHINGTON, March 7 (Reuters) - Bostwick Laboratories Inc, a specialized anatomic pathology laboratory focused on the diagnosis of cancer, said on Friday it is planning an initial public offering of as much as $100 million in common stock.
Banc of America Securities LLC, Wachovia Securities, William Blair & Co, and Cowen & Co will underwrite the IPO, according to a preliminary offering document filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Glen Allen, Virginia-based company is seeking a Nasdaq listing under the symbol "BOST" (BOST.O).
(Reporting by John Poirier, editing by Richard Chang)
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |