Bostwick Laboratories files for $100 mln IPO
WASHINGTON, March 7
WASHINGTON, March 7 (Reuters) - Bostwick Laboratories Inc, a specialized anatomic pathology laboratory focused on the diagnosis of cancer, said on Friday it is planning an initial public offering of as much as $100 million in common stock.
Banc of America Securities LLC, Wachovia Securities, William Blair & Co, and Cowen & Co will underwrite the IPO, according to a preliminary offering document filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Glen Allen, Virginia-based company is seeking a Nasdaq listing under the symbol "BOST" (BOST.O).
(Reporting by John Poirier, editing by Richard Chang)
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine; China seizes ship
- South Korea president says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Australia sees 'regroup' on Malaysian plane search in a few days |
- At Mt. Gox bitcoin hub, 'geek' CEO sought both control and escape