Timberlake developing Peruvian comedy for NBC
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Pop star Justin Timberlake is helping to bring a hit Peruvian comedy to NBC.
"My Problem With Women" follows the adventures of Jose, a thirtysomething bachelor who begins seeing a therapist in an attempt to understand why all of his romantic relationships fail.
The project, which has received a script commitment from NBC, is based on the Peruvian show "Mi Problema con las Mujeres," which was launched in July, and has been sold to 20 countries.
Timberlake will serve as an executive producer. He joined the project after he was approached by Reveille, the production company behind the most successful U.S. adaptations of foreign scripted series on the air: NBC's "The Office" and ABC's "Ugly Betty."
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid in cabin wall, suitcases of cash at hand