Timberlake developing Peruvian comedy for NBC
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Pop star Justin Timberlake is helping to bring a hit Peruvian comedy to NBC.
"My Problem With Women" follows the adventures of Jose, a thirtysomething bachelor who begins seeing a therapist in an attempt to understand why all of his romantic relationships fail.
The project, which has received a script commitment from NBC, is based on the Peruvian show "Mi Problema con las Mujeres," which was launched in July, and has been sold to 20 countries.
Timberlake will serve as an executive producer. He joined the project after he was approached by Reveille, the production company behind the most successful U.S. adaptations of foreign scripted series on the air: NBC's "The Office" and ABC's "Ugly Betty."
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers seek survivors of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |