Timberlake developing Peruvian comedy for NBC
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Pop star Justin Timberlake is helping to bring a hit Peruvian comedy to NBC.
"My Problem With Women" follows the adventures of Jose, a thirtysomething bachelor who begins seeing a therapist in an attempt to understand why all of his romantic relationships fail.
The project, which has received a script commitment from NBC, is based on the Peruvian show "Mi Problema con las Mujeres," which was launched in July, and has been sold to 20 countries.
Timberlake will serve as an executive producer. He joined the project after he was approached by Reveille, the production company behind the most successful U.S. adaptations of foreign scripted series on the air: NBC's "The Office" and ABC's "Ugly Betty."
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist |
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Iraqi Kurdish forces enter Syria to fight Islamic State |