- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Global shares firm, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
CyDex Pharmaceuticals files for $50 mln IPO
March 12 |
March 12 (Reuters) - CyDex Pharmaceuticals Inc filed with U.S. regulators on Wednesday to raise up to $50 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The specialty pharmaceutical company told the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus that Pacific Growth Equities, JMP Securities and Fortis Securities were underwriting the IPO.
The filing did not reveal how many shares the company planned to sell or their expected price. The company intends to list its common stock on the Nasdaq under the symbol "CYDX". (Reporting by Shivani Singh in Bangalore; Editing by Jarshad Kakkrakandy)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this