TiVo to bring YouTube videos to TV screens
NEW YORK (Reuters) - TiVo Inc (TIVO.O) said on Wednesday that it would deliver videos from Google Inc's (GOOG.O) popular Web site YouTube directly to television screens via its digital video recorders.
TiVo said the service would be available later this year for high-speed Internet subscribers who have TiVo Series3 DVRs. It said that users would be able to log onto their YouTube accounts directly from their TiVo boxes.
(Reporting by Sinead Carew, editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Decaying steel town gets movie star turn in 'Out of the Furnace'
- South Africa, world mourn 'giant for justice' Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
Revered by millions as a beacon of hope against oppression and as an archetype of reconciliation, Nelson Mandela leaves behind a grieving nation. Video