TiVo to bring YouTube videos to TV screens
NEW YORK (Reuters) - TiVo Inc (TIVO.O) said on Wednesday that it would deliver videos from Google Inc's (GOOG.O) popular Web site YouTube directly to television screens via its digital video recorders.
TiVo said the service would be available later this year for high-speed Internet subscribers who have TiVo Series3 DVRs. It said that users would be able to log onto their YouTube accounts directly from their TiVo boxes.
(Reporting by Sinead Carew, editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident