Dollar Bank Decreases Prime Rate
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
PITTSBURGH and CLEVELAND, March 18 /PRNewswire/ -- Dollar Bank announced on March 18, 2008 that it was decreasing its prime rate from 6.00% to 5.25% effective after the close of business today, March 18, 2008. This decrease in the prime rate is being made as a result of recent changes in market conditions. Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, Dollar Bank is a $5.3 billion federally chartered mutual savings bank offering a wide range of financial services to individuals and businesses in the Pittsburgh, PA and Cleveland, OH markets. Bank subsidiaries include Dollar Bank Leasing Corporation, and Flenniken Settlement Services in Pittsburgh, PA, and Security Savings Mortgage Corporation in Canton, OH. SOURCE Dollar Bank James F. Carroll, Jr., V. P. Public Affairs of Dollar Bank, +1-412-261-8852
- Malaysia Airlines plane missing at sea off Vietnam, presumed crashed |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Fresh confrontations raise tempers on ground in Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media