VH1 in style with Vivica A. Fox
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - VH1 is glamming up its schedule with actress Vivica A. Fox.
The cable network has green-lighted "Glam God With Vivica A. Fox," an eight-episode competition show that will focus on the search for the "next great celebrity stylist."
Each week, contestants will be asked to compete in challenges that will test their knowledge of fashion and style trends as they create the perfect look from head to toe, including hair, makeup and wardrobe.
The winner will receive $100,000 and the opportunity to launch his or her career by styling an A-list celebrity. Viewers also will learn styling tips in each episode.
Fox's most recent small-screen work was a recurring role in Season 6 of HBO's "Curb Your Enthusiasm."
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study