Man stabs eight in Japan shopping mall, one dead
TOKYO (Reuters) - A man on arrest warrant for a murder stabbed eight people in a Japanese shopping mall in eastern Japan on Sunday, Japanese media reported.
Police in Tsuchiura, about 50 kilometers north east of Tokyo, arrested the 24-year-old man, who police had been searching for a separate killing earlier this month, Kyodo News Agency reported.
(Reporting by Hideyuki Sano)
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
Major U.S. poultry firms are administering antibiotics to their flocks far more pervasively than regulators realize, posing a potential risk to human health. Full Article