Lovett and Stanton hit "Open Road"
NEW YORK (Hollywood Reporter) - Country singer Lyle Lovett and Harry Dean Stanton are traveling with Justin Timberlake and Jeff Bridges on "The Open Road."
Stanton will play the grandfather of Timberlake's character, a young man trying to reconcile with his father (Bridges) as he heads home to his ill mother's bedside. Lovett will play a Memphis bartender who lends a helpful ear to Timberlake.
Writer-director Michael Meredith ("Three Days of Rain") is shooting the project in Louisiana and other Southern locales.
Stanton and Timberlake co-starred in the suburban crime drama "Alpha Dog." Lovett appeared in "Three Days of Rain."
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning