Lovett and Stanton hit "Open Road"
NEW YORK (Hollywood Reporter) - Country singer Lyle Lovett and Harry Dean Stanton are traveling with Justin Timberlake and Jeff Bridges on "The Open Road."
Stanton will play the grandfather of Timberlake's character, a young man trying to reconcile with his father (Bridges) as he heads home to his ill mother's bedside. Lovett will play a Memphis bartender who lends a helpful ear to Timberlake.
Writer-director Michael Meredith ("Three Days of Rain") is shooting the project in Louisiana and other Southern locales.
Stanton and Timberlake co-starred in the suburban crime drama "Alpha Dog." Lovett appeared in "Three Days of Rain."
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |