Netflix surveys members on Microsoft Xbox
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Online movie rental company Netflix Inc has surveyed its subscribers to gauge their interest in streaming movies to their televisions using Microsoft Corp's Xbox 360, a Netflix spokesman said on Monday.
Netflix spokesman Steve Swasey declined to say whether the survey indicated a soon-to-be announced partnership between the two companies, but said Netflix was interested in getting its movies to consumers' TVs "in as many ways as possible."
In January, Netflix announced a partnership with LG Electronics to produce a set-top box to stream movies to high definition televisions.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad