Netflix surveys members on Microsoft Xbox
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Online movie rental company Netflix Inc has surveyed its subscribers to gauge their interest in streaming movies to their televisions using Microsoft Corp's Xbox 360, a Netflix spokesman said on Monday.
Netflix spokesman Steve Swasey declined to say whether the survey indicated a soon-to-be announced partnership between the two companies, but said Netflix was interested in getting its movies to consumers' TVs "in as many ways as possible."
In January, Netflix announced a partnership with LG Electronics to produce a set-top box to stream movies to high definition televisions.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Indian firms tool up for defense orders on Modi's 'buy India' pledge
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament
- Hamas says three top Gaza commanders killed in Israeli air strike |