Inditherm PLC - Holding(s) in Company
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
RNS Number:4791R Inditherm PLC 02 April 2008 TR-1(i): notification of major interests in shares 1. Identity of the issuer or the underlying issuer of existing Inditherm PLC shares to which voting rights are attached(ii): 2. Reason for the notification (please tick the appropriate box or boxes) An acquisition or disposal of voting rights X An acquisition or disposal of financial instruments which may result in the acquisition of shares already issued to which voting rights are attached An event changing the breakdown of voting rights Other (please specify): 3. Full name of person(s) subject to the notification obligation Allianz SE / Allianz Insurance PLC (iii): 4. Full name of shareholder(s) (if different from 3.)(iv): 5. Date of the transaction (and date on which the threshold is 27 March 2008 crossed or reached if different)(v): 6. Date on which issuer notified: 02 April 2008 7. Threshold(s) that is/are crossed or reached: 8.99% 8. Notified details: A: Voting rights attached to shares Class/type of Situation previous to Resulting situation after the triggering transaction(vii) shares the Triggering transaction (vi) if possible Number of Number of Number of Number of voting rights % of voting rights using the ISIN Shares Voting shares ix CODE Rights viii Direct Direct x Indirect xi Direct Indirect GB0031137127 3,800,000 3,800,000 4,600,000 4,600,000 8.99% B: Financial Instruments Resulting situation after the triggering transaction xii Type of financial Expiration date Exercise/ Conversion Number of voting rights % of voting instrument xiii Period/ Date xiv that may be acquired if rights the instrument is exercised/ converted. Total (A+B) Number of voting rights % of voting rights 4,600,000 8.99% 9. Chain of controlled undertakings through which the voting rights and/or the financial instruments are effectively held, if applicable xv: Allianz SE is the ultimate holding company of Allianz Holdings plc which is a holding company of Allianz Cornhill Insurance Plc. The shares in Allianz Holdings Plc are held by Allianz UK Limited, which is a 66.7% owned subsidiary of Allianz Europe Limited ("Allianz Europe"). The other 33.3% of shares in Allianz UK Limited are owned by Allianz Liebensversicherungs GmbH, which is itself an indirect subsidiary of Allianz SE. Allianz Europe is an 85% owned subsidiary of AZ-Argos 10 Vermogensverwaltungsgesellschaft GmbH which in its turn is a wholely owned subsidiary of Allianz SE. Allianz SE is also the owner of the other 15% of Allianz Europe. Proxy Voting: 10. Name of the proxy holder: 11. Number of voting rights proxy holder will cease to hold: 12. Date on which proxy holder will cease to hold voting rights: 13. Additional information: This announcement is based of the Total Voting Rights of 51,112,581. 14. Contact name: Ian D Smith 15. Contact telephone number: 01709 761000 -------------------------- This information is provided by RNS The company news service from the London Stock Exchange END HOLILFIDSTIFIIT
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image