Citigroup card customers can't access Web site
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Citigroup Inc said some credit card customers were unable to access its Web site on Monday, but that it was working to fix the problem.
"We experienced a systems issue that resulted in intermittent customer access to Citicards.com's Account Online service," the bank said in a late afternoon statement. "This is a temporary interruption and we anticipate that the site will be back up in the next few hours."
It was not immediately clear how long Web access had been affected or how many customers were unable to access the site.
New York-based Citigroup is one of the three largest U.S. credit card issuers, along with Bank of America Corp and JPMorgan Chase & Co.
(Reporting by Jonathan Stempel; Editing by Braden Reddall)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video