Codexis files for $100 mln IPO
April 14 (Reuters) - Biotechnology company Codexis filed with U.S. regulators to raise up to $100 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, Piper Jaffray, RBC Capital Markets and Thomas Weisel Partners LLC were underwriting the IPO, the company told the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus.
Redwood City, California-based Codexis plans to list its common stock on the Nasdaq under the symbol "CDXS". (Reporting by John Tilak in Bangalore; Editing by Amitha Rajan)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |