Codexis files for $100 mln IPO
April 14 (Reuters) - Biotechnology company Codexis filed with U.S. regulators to raise up to $100 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs, Piper Jaffray, RBC Capital Markets and Thomas Weisel Partners LLC were underwriting the IPO, the company told the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission in a preliminary prospectus.
Redwood City, California-based Codexis plans to list its common stock on the Nasdaq under the symbol "CDXS". (Reporting by John Tilak in Bangalore; Editing by Amitha Rajan)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting