- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
"3rd Rock" veteran joins fray in "Wars"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Kristen Johnston has entered the bridal war zone.
The former "3rd Rock from the Sun" actress has joined the cast of "Bride Wars," a Fox comedy feature starring Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway.
Hudson and Hathaway play two childhood best friends whose engagements come at the same time. Subsequent wedding planning results in them picking the same ceremony location, New York's Plaza Hotel, and because of a clerical error, the same date.
Johnston will play Hathaway's self-absorbed, opportunistic fellow schoolteacher. Candice Bergen is also aboard, as a wedding planner.
Principal photography is underway in Boston. Gary Winick ("13 Going on 30") is directing.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this