Epocrates Inc files for $75 million IPO
WASHINGTON, April 17
WASHINGTON, April 17 (Reuters) - Epocrates Inc, a provider of clinical information and support tools to healthcare professionals, on Thursday filed with regulators to raise up to $75 million in an initial public offering.
The San Mateo, California-based company said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that Citi, Piper Jaffray, William Blair & Co, and Needham & Co are underwriting the IPO.
The company did not reveal the terms of the IPO in the filing but did say it expects to list its shares on the Nasdaq under the symbol "EPOC." (Reporting by Karey Wutkowski)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source