- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
Mattel implements price increases starting in June
NEW YORK, April 21 |
NEW YORK, April 21 (Reuters) - Mattel Inc MAT.N said on Monday that it implemented mid-to-high single digit price increases through most of the world, to be effective starting in June.
The toy maker said gross margins declined during the first quarter due to product testing costs and legal expenses.
Mattel recalled millions of toys last year due to safety concerns. (Reporting by Justin Grant, editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this