Kay Jewelers Introduces ''Open Hearts by Jane Seymour''(TM) Collection
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
- Unique Design Symbolizes Artist's Concept of Giving and Receiving Love with an Open Heart - AKRON, Ohio--(Business Wire)-- Perfectly timed for Mother's Day, Kay Jewelers today introduces Open Hearts by Jane Seymour(TM), a complete fashion jewelry collection designed by Jane Seymour. Sold exclusively at Kay Jewelers, her new line will debut in select stores and online at www.kay.com. The Open Hearts by Jane Seymour(TM) collection features an array of stylish diamond necklaces, earrings, bracelets and rings ranging from under $40 to $1,500, each celebrating the iconic open-heart design. Comprised of more than 40 pieces arranged in various sizes and settings, the collection is available in yellow, white and two-tone 14 karat gold and sterling silver. Inspired by award-winning actress Jane Seymour's paintings, the Open Hearts by Jane Seymour(TM) collection embodies the connection of giving and receiving all of life's experiences. She created the open-heart design through the series of her original "Healing Hearts" paintings in watercolors and oils. The perfect present for family and friends, the collection honors the unique experiences shared by special connections throughout various stages of life. Fulfilling a lifelong dream to dance, Seymour made her open heart symbol into a necklace while competing on ABC's Dancing with the Stars last fall. From that experience, she was inspired to create an iconic jewelry collection. What resulted is Open Hearts by Jane Seymour(TM), a concept that has meaning on many levels, including the idea that if one's heart is open, it will never stay broken. In addition, the two open hearts linked together symbolize that two people can be one, while still retaining their individuality. "To me, the universal symbol of giving and receiving love is an open heart, and the Open Hearts by Jane Seymour(TM) collection celebrates every kind of love in your life and serves as a perfect reminder that true love has no boundaries," said Seymour. "I wanted to create this collection of iconic jewelry that would be available at popular price points, so everyone could enjoy. And by partnering with Kay, my collection is accessible to everyone, nationwide." "Kay is delighted to bring Jane's open heart philosophy to life," said Mark Light, Kay Jewelers President and CEO. "Jane's emotional and artistic expressions are beautifully reflected in her new signature collection. The essence of her open hearts collection mirrors our own belief that jewelry is the perfect expression of a love that knows no boundaries." About Kay Jewelers Kay Jewelers, the number one specialty jewelry brand in the U.S., is conveniently located in malls and off-mall shopping centers across the country. Kay Jewelers' parent company, Akron, Ohio-based Sterling Jewelers Inc., operates 1,402 stores in all 50 states and employs more than 21,000 team members. Sterling Jewelers Inc. is the U.S. division of London-based Signet Group plc, making it part of the largest specialty jewelry retailer in the world. For a Kay Jewelers location nearest you, call 1-800-681-8796 or visit kay.com. For a selection of high-resolution images from the Open Hearts by Jane Seymour(TM) collection, please contact Emily Hallford of Burson-Marsteller for Kay Jewelers at 310/309-6616 or email@example.com. For Kay Jewelers Emily Hallford, 310-309-6616 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2008
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Exclusive: Probe into missing Malaysia plane looks at possible mid-air disintegration - source
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report