The real Steve Ballmer has a golfclub on Facebook
LOUVAIN-LA-NEUVE, Belgium (Reuters) - Microsoft Chief Executive Steve Ballmer has a page on Facebook, but because there are so many Steve Ballmers he is hard to find.
"If you actually look there's about 10 Steve Ballmers and I'm only one of them," Ballmer told reporters on Thursday.
"I'm the one who actually has a picture that looks like me on it and I'll tell you a hint -- I'm hitting a golf ball. That's the real Steve Ballmer."
Microsoft owns a 1.6 percent stake in the social networking Web site, which it acquired for $240 million.
He said it was hard for him to respond to possible "friends" on the site.
"I will tell you, it's hard to keep up. I get many 'friends' requests from people I don't know. So I'm a little backlogged."
(Reporting by David Lawsky, editing by Paul Casciato)
- D'Souza gets community confinement for election law violation
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Three killed, including shooter, at UPS facility in Alabama
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York