- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dies in Italy
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- End to Fed stimulus, China slowdown rattles swathe of world investments
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
Take-Two CEO bullish on 'Grand Theft Auto 4' sales
SAN FRANCISCO, April 28 |
SAN FRANCISCO, April 28 (Reuters) - Sales of Take-Two Interactive Software Inc's (TTWO.O) criminal action video game "Grand Theft Auto 4" will be higher than Wall Street expectations, Chief Executive Ben Feder said on Monday.
"Our expectations are very high, higher than analysts give the game credit for," Feder told Reuters. "All the analysts had a (sales) number, give or take, and I think we will be on the upside of that rather than the downside."
Feder also reiterated Take-Two's position that it would hold off discussions about rival Electronic Arts Inc's ERTS.O $2 billion offer for the company until after the Tuesday launch of "Grand Theft Auto 4," which is widely expected to be the best-selling video game of 2008. (Reporting by Scott Hillis; Editing by Brian Moss)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this