- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Nikkei outperforms Asian stocks as Fed looms
First Solar raises 2008 revenue, output forecast
NEW YORK, April 30 |
NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - First Solar Inc (FSLR.O) raised its full-year 2008 revenue forecast to between $975 million and $1.05 billion from its previous estimate of $900 million to $950 million, Chief Financial Officer Jens Meyerhoff told a conference call on Wednesday.
The company, which makes thin-film solar products, raised its expected production forecast to between 420 and 460 megawatts of solar modules from its forecast issued in February of 400 to 430 megawatts.
Meyerhoff told the conference call the company expects its second-quarter revenues to rise "modestly" from the first quarter level. (Reporting by Matt Daily)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this