Revlon posts smaller 1st-quarter loss
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Revlon Inc (REV.N) reported a much smaller quarterly net loss on Thursday, due in part to expenses being lower than they were a year ago when the cosmetics maker launched a new line of hair color.
Revlon, controlled by financier Ronald Perelman, said its first quarter net loss was $2.5 million, or nil per share, compared with a loss of $35.2 million, or 7 cents per share a year ago.
(Reporting by Martinne Geller, editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off from Philadelphia airport