Burger King says stockholders to offer shares
NEW YORK May 6 (Reuters) - Burger King Holdings Inc BKC.N said on Tuesday that private equity funds controlled by TPG Capital, Bain Capital Partners and the Goldman Sachs Funds intend to offer 15 million shares of Burger King common stock in an underwritten offering.
The hamburger chain said it will not sell any shares in the offering. (Reporting by Nicole Maestri, editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb