Burger King says stockholders to offer shares
NEW YORK May 6 (Reuters) - Burger King Holdings Inc BKC.N said on Tuesday that private equity funds controlled by TPG Capital, Bain Capital Partners and the Goldman Sachs Funds intend to offer 15 million shares of Burger King common stock in an underwritten offering.
The hamburger chain said it will not sell any shares in the offering. (Reporting by Nicole Maestri, editing by Maureen Bavdek)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image