Susan Sarandon and Josh Lucas flock to "Peacock"
NEW YORK (Hollywood Reporter) - Susan Sarandon, Bill Pullman and Josh Lucas are joining Cillian Murphy and Ellen Page in the psychological thriller "Peacock."
The story is set in Peacock, Nebraska, where a train crashes into the backyard of a bank clerk (Murphy), revealing a woman no one knew lived there.
Lucas will play the bank clerk's friend, a local cop; Pullman is cast as his supervisor; and Sarandon will portray the mayor's wife, who runs the local women's shelter. Page will play a woman from the clerk's past who might hold the secret to the mystery woman.
Michael Lander is directing the feature, from a screenplay he and Ryan Roy wrote.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |