No signs of game industry slowdown: Activision CEO
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Activision Inc (ATVI.O) Chief Executive Bobby Kotick said on Thursday he sees no signs that growth in the video game industry is slowing.
"The video-game market fundamentals have never been stronger. There's no evidence that this growth will slow," Kotick told a conference call.
"A lot of this growth is coming from consumers who are experiencing video games for the first time," Kotick said.
(Reporting by Scott Hillis; editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
Protesters respond to calls to defend their demonstration from possible police intervention. Slideshow