Aldagen Inc files for $80.5 million IPO
WASHINGTON May 9 (Reuters) - Biopharmaceutical company Aldagen Inc filed with regulators on Friday to raise up to $80.5 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
Aldagen said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that Cowen and Co, Wachovia Securities, and Pacific Growth Equities would underwrite the IPO.
The company plans to list its stock on the Nasdaq under the symbol "ALDH". (Reporting by Karey Wutkowski)
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- French launch Central African Republic mission but deaths mount
- Supreme Court to decide on patent protections for software