Alstom Joins the Proceeding as a Civil Party
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
LEVALLOIS PERRET, France--(Business Wire)-- Regulatory News: Alstom (Paris:ALO) has joined the proceeding as a civil party on Friday 16 May, in the framework of a legal procedure ongoing in Switzerland and in France to which the name of the company has been associated, relating to possible misuse of company assets detrimental to Alstom. Websites : www.alstom.com ALSTOM - 3 avenue André Malraux - 92309 Levallois Perret Cedex Alstom Press Contacts Philippe Kasse (Corporate) Tel +33 1 41 49 29 82 email@example.com or Investor Relations Emmanuelle Châtelain Tel : + 33 1 41 49 37 38 firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright Business Wire 2008
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image