CORRECTED - Schibsted buys Belgian Kapaza.be for $31.3 mln
(Adds million to value in headline)
OSLO May 16 (Reuters) - Norway's biggest media group, Schibsted ASA (SBST.OL), said on Friday it had acquired all shares in Belgian online classified site Kapaza.be for 20.25 million euros ($31.34 million).
"The move strengthens Schibsted Classified Media's (SCM) position as one of the leading European players in the market for online classifieds," the group said in a statement.
Schibsted has gathered the group's classified ads websites outside of Norway, with the exception of some small operations, under one management in the subsidiary Schibsted Classified Media.
(Reporting by Aasa Christine Stoltz; Editing by Andrew Callus/Quentin Bryar)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as Moscow pours in troops |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane