USA renews "Law & Order: Criminal Intent"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - USA Network has renewed "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" for an eighth season.
The cable network has ordered 16 episodes of the crime saga, which spent its first six seasons on NBC before being relegated to USA last year because of low ratings. It will continue to get a second window on NBC.
"Criminal Intent" was the top drama series in basic cable primetime for the fourth quarter, more than doubling USA's audience in the 10 p.m. Thursday slot from the same period the previous year.
The series' stars, Vincent D'Onofrio, Kathryn Erbe, Chris Noth, Julianne Nicholson and Eric Bogosian, are set to return next season. Meanwhile, the second part of the show's seventh season premieres June 8 on USA.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election |
- U.S. regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule