MTV, Valderrama playing with "Dolls"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - MTV and former "That '70s Show" star Wilmer Valderrama are developing a scripted comedy dubbed "Baby Dolls."
Told in faux-documentary style, "Dolls" centers on celebrity worship as told through the eyes of a naive and jaded personal assistant to a young actress.
Valderrama, who played exchange student Fez on "That '70s Show," previously created, executive produced and hosted MTV's trash-talking competition "Yo Momma."
Other shows in development at the lifestyle cable network include "Teen Dream," a search for the next female singing superstar; an untitled reality competition featuring rapper 50 Cent; and a rock-themed "Making the Band" spinoff.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message