Malaysia's Kamdar withdraws proposed dividend
KUALA LUMPUR, June 3
KUALA LUMPUR, June 3 (Reuters) - Malaysian textile firm Kamdar Group (KMDA.KL) has withdrawn a proposed 5 percent per share dividend after it failed to get approval from its trustees, the company said in a statement on Tuesday. (Reporting by Chua Baizhen, Editing by Faisal Aziz)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease