CORRECTED - Italy's Air One orders Airbus planes for $4.8 bln
(Corrects headline and text after company corrects value of order and option)
ROME, June 4 (Reuters) - Air One has ordered 24 planes from Airbus EAD.PA for 4.8 billion dollars, the head of the Italian airline announced on Wednesday.
Air One also had an option to buy another 20 planes for 3.8 billion dollars, Carlo Toto told a news conference.
The order of the 24 planes includes 12 A330s and 12 A350s, he said. (Reporting by Deepa Babington; Editing by David Cowell)
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default