CORRECTED - Italy's Air One orders Airbus planes for $4.8 bln
(Corrects headline and text after company corrects value of order and option)
ROME, June 4 (Reuters) - Air One has ordered 24 planes from Airbus (EAD.PA) for 4.8 billion dollars, the head of the Italian airline announced on Wednesday.
Air One also had an option to buy another 20 planes for 3.8 billion dollars, Carlo Toto told a news conference.
The order of the 24 planes includes 12 A330s and 12 A350s, he said. (Reporting by Deepa Babington; Editing by David Cowell)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel