CORRECTED - Italy's Air One orders Airbus planes for $4.8 bln
(Corrects headline and text after company corrects value of order and option)
ROME, June 4 (Reuters) - Air One has ordered 24 planes from Airbus EAD.PA for 4.8 billion dollars, the head of the Italian airline announced on Wednesday.
Air One also had an option to buy another 20 planes for 3.8 billion dollars, Carlo Toto told a news conference.
The order of the 24 planes includes 12 A330s and 12 A350s, he said. (Reporting by Deepa Babington; Editing by David Cowell)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |