CORRECTED - Italy's Air One orders Airbus planes for $4.8 bln
(Corrects headline and text after company corrects value of order and option)
ROME, June 4 (Reuters) - Air One has ordered 24 planes from Airbus EAD.PA for 4.8 billion dollars, the head of the Italian airline announced on Wednesday.
Air One also had an option to buy another 20 planes for 3.8 billion dollars, Carlo Toto told a news conference.
The order of the 24 planes includes 12 A330s and 12 A350s, he said. (Reporting by Deepa Babington; Editing by David Cowell)
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament
- U.S. military failed in rescue attempt for journalist Foley |
- Afghanistan gives NYT reporter 24 hours to leave country
- Liberia police fire on protesters as West Africa's Ebola toll hits 1,350