Clinton wins South Dakota Democratic contest: media
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Hillary Clinton won the South Dakota contest to pick a Democratic U.S. presidential candidate on Tuesday, beating Barack Obama in the next to last state contest to pick a nominee for the November election, media projected.
- Malaysian airplane investigators look at suicide as possible motive |
- Planning could hold key to disappearance of Flight MH370 |
- U.S., EU set sanctions as Putin recognizes Crimea "sovereignty" |
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake rocks Los Angeles area
- Russian government admits economy in crisis as Ukraine weighs