Vedior shares to be delisted on June 25
AMSTERDAM, June 9
AMSTERDAM, June 9 (Reuters) - Dutch job firms Randstad (RAND.AS) and Vedior VDOR.AS said on Monday Vedior's shares will be delisted as of June 25 after Randstad bought the company in May.
Randstad bought Vedior for 3.2 billion euros, making it the world's second largest after Switzerland's Adecco (ADEN.VX).
After shareholders' meetings on June 25 and 26, the two companies will formally merge on July 1, they said in a joint statement. (Reporting by Reed Stevenson)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |