Vedior shares to be delisted on June 25
AMSTERDAM, June 9
AMSTERDAM, June 9 (Reuters) - Dutch job firms Randstad (RAND.AS) and Vedior VDOR.AS said on Monday Vedior's shares will be delisted as of June 25 after Randstad bought the company in May.
Randstad bought Vedior for 3.2 billion euros, making it the world's second largest after Switzerland's Adecco (ADEN.VX).
After shareholders' meetings on June 25 and 26, the two companies will formally merge on July 1, they said in a joint statement. (Reporting by Reed Stevenson)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source