Yahoo shares drop, WSJ reports no deal with Microsoft
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Shares of Yahoo dropped more than 8 percent on Thursday after the Wall Street Journal reported that negotiations between the Internet media company and Microsoft Corp ended without reaching a deal.
Yahoo shares fell 8.2 percent to $24 on the Nasdaq.
- Crisis deepens as Ukraine says Russian troops back rebel advance
- Ukraine leader says Russian forces are in the country as key town falls
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Islamic State executes dozens of Syrian army soldiers: monitor