Elon Musk, Tesla Motors CEO, tells the Reuters Global Tech Summit that he'll talk to politicians who back local car dealers trying to keep Tesla from selling directly to consumers. Video
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- Actor James Gandolfini, star of 'The Sopranos,' dies in Italy
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
- New generation of elite universities rises around the globe
Yahoo shares drop, WSJ reports no deal with Microsoft
NEW YORK |
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Shares of Yahoo dropped more than 8 percent on Thursday after the Wall Street Journal reported that negotiations between the Internet media company and Microsoft Corp ended without reaching a deal.
Yahoo shares fell 8.2 percent to $24 on the Nasdaq.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this