Apple, others license Klausner voicemail patents
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Klausner Technology Inc said on Monday that Apple Inc (AAPL.O), eBay Inc (EBAY.O) and AT&T Inc (T.N) have agreed to license its patents on "visual voicemail" technology and settled Klausner's lawsuit against them.
Privately held Klausner was also in discussions with Comcast Corp (CMCSA.O) and Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC.N) about using the technology, which sends a visual alert to a computer or mobile phone when a user has a voice message, company founder Judah Klausner told Reuters.
(Reporting by Scott Hillis; Editing by Braden Reddall)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video