AGA Medical files for $200 million IPO
WASHINGTON, June 20
WASHINGTON, June 20 (Reuters) - AGA Medical Holdings on Friday filed with regulators to raise up to $200 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The medical device maker said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that Citi, Deutsche Bank Securities, and Lehman Brothers are the lead underwriters for the IPO.
The filing did not indicate how many shares the company will sell or their expected price, but did say it plans to list the stock on the Nasdaq under the symbol "AGAM". (Reporting by Karey Wutkowski)
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Thai PM proposes referendum on her future as protesters prepare big push
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police