AGA Medical files for $200 million IPO
WASHINGTON, June 20
WASHINGTON, June 20 (Reuters) - AGA Medical Holdings on Friday filed with regulators to raise up to $200 million in an initial public offering of common stock.
The medical device maker said in a filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission that Citi, Deutsche Bank Securities, and Lehman Brothers are the lead underwriters for the IPO.
The filing did not indicate how many shares the company will sell or their expected price, but did say it plans to list the stock on the Nasdaq under the symbol "AGAM". (Reporting by Karey Wutkowski)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |