Bayhill Therapeutics withdraws IPO plans
WASHINGTON, June 27
WASHINGTON, June 27 (Reuters) - Bayhill Therapeutics Inc filed on Friday to withdraw its plans for an initial public offering, citing unfavorable market conditions.
The company had filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in January to raise up to $86.25 million in the offering. (Reporting by Karey Wutkowski)
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Ukraine separatists stay put despite diplomatic deal |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach