"Friday Night" star joins Spacey in "Shrink"
LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - "Friday Night Lights" co-star Jesse Plemons will be dealing the chronic to Kevin Spacey in the indie comedy "Shrink."
Currently filming, "Shrink" centers on Hollywood A-list psychiatrist Henry Carter (Spacey), who, following a personal tragedy, is unable to cope and turns into a pothead with little concern for his appearance and inability to help his patients. Among his clients are a once-famous actress, an insecure young writer and a comically obsessive compulsive uber-agent.
Plemons will play a pot dealer named Jesus, joining a cast that also includes Robin Williams and Saffron Burrows. Jonas Pate, who shot a few episodes of "Friday Night Lights," is directing.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections